Mar 18, 2017
There are lots of intresting events taking place at the English heritage site Dudmaston hall near Bridgenorth, less than a 30 minute drive away, through Spring.
There are pleanty of other things to do at Dudmaston Hall while you are there,
• Meander through the Dingle and compare views past and present.
• Take a stroll around Big Pool for uninterrupted views of the Hall.
• Collect the gardener’s diary from outside the stable block and enjoy
all the beauty that the garden has to offer in our top 10 trail.
• Find out what’s in season in our Kitchen Garden and try it for yourself in our tea-room.
• Take a seat in the oak room and browse the family photo album
• Enjoy a travel through the Hall with the Labouchere’s on their diplomatic journey.
At various dates, is running 'Mindfulness walks,' allowing visitors to unwind from day to day distractions and immerse themselves in our beautiful landscape.Qualified meditation instructor Michele will lead you on a calming and restorative walk around the park and garden. Breathing and body exercises will help you to feel calm, allowing you to fully immerse yourself in our beautiful outdoor spaces. Mindfulness practices help usto notice when our mind is elsewhere and to bring it back to the present moment. This type of activity is perfect for people who spend lots of time on computers, phones and social media.
6 April 2016 11:30 - 12:30
4 May 2016 11:30 - 12:30
1 June 2017 11:30 - 12:30
Take a closer peek at how bees live and work by looking at the observation hive. Meet the people who look after the bees and find out how these amazing insects help to sustain the flora and fauna on the estate. There's also a chance to have a go at candle rolling using real beeswax.
9 April 2017 11:00 - 17:30
Knighton on Teme Caravan Park • Tenbury Wells • Worcestershire WR15 8NA
© Knighton on Teme Caravan Park